Most people think the word “DIET” means “Do I Eat Today?” and they couldn’t be any farther from the truth. Diet is not simply about what you exclude but what you include. Sometimes a healthy diet means filling your stomach with calories that actually matter. You can eat 500 calories of potato chips and you would get hungry sooner than 500 calories of sweet potatoes. It’s all about maximizing the food you eat. | URL
• 3 tablespoon water
• 1 bag of green tea
• 2 teaspoon honey
• 1½ cup blueberries, frozen
• ½ medium size banana
• ¾ cups calcium fortified vanilla soy milk, light
• Brew tea bag in the water for 3 minutes in a small bowl.
• Stir honey into tea.
• Blend the berries, banana, and milk with the ice.
• While blending, add the tea and honey mix. Blend until smooth.