Fast weight loss is difficult for most people, because it requires you to change your lifestyle drastically. With calorie restriction, nutritious food and 1 or more hours of exercise per day, you can lose 10 lbs. in 10 days.
- Make plans to change your lifestyle for 10 days to 2 weeks. If possible, commit several months to changing your lifestyle. Short term commitment to weight loss may result in a failure to maintain your weight. You cannot simply change your diet and exercise habits for 10 days and return to old habits.
- Visit your doctor if you have any health concerns. Fast weight loss requires a commitment to health, or you can find yourself becoming ill, malnourished and tired.
- Start taking a multi-vitamin. This may help enhance your diet. Continue taking it after 10 days
- Get a weight loss partner for 10 days. Do this with a friend, colleague, husband/wife or family member.
- Experts often say that weight loss is 90 percent diet and 10 percent exercise, since people tend to eat more food as they work out. Exercise will improve your general health and help you maintain your weight, but diet should be the main focus of this 10 day period. Source