From Flat to Full in 30 Days (Without Weights)

From Flat to Full in 30 Days (Without Weights)

Whether you are thinking of taking on the AdvoCare 24 Day Challenge, have already purchased your challenge bundle, or are a few days in….then this post is for YOU!  Let’s get you your money’s worth and load you up with 24 tips to get the best possible results over the next 24 days and beyond.

As many of you know I have a large Facebook support group for people I help coach through the challenge.  While I am the first to admit I am no where near a health & fitness expert, I have definitely gathered some useful information through the experience of working with so many people.  We all seem to face the same road blocks, we all struggle with the same questions and we all seem to find the same success by making adjustments where we need to.

I need to preface this by saying that we like to run a pretty strict 24 Day Challenge in our group.  You will find a variance of opinions out there regarding the “do”s and “don’t”s of the challenge, but I am here to share advice that has yielded the best results for me and the majority of my fellow Challengers! Source


Share on Google Plus

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment