1 8-count package refrigerated biscuits (I used Pillsbury Grands Flaky Crust)
Flour, for dusting
4 tbsp. melted butter
⅓ cup sugar
⅓ cup brown sugar
2 tsp. cinnamon
¼ cup Nutella
For icing (optional):
1 cup confectioners’ sugar
1-2 tbsp. milk
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. On a lightly floured work surface, place 8 biscuits in two rows of four.
3. Press dough together so that you form one large rectangle of dough, kneading and pinching so that the seams overlap a bit. Use a rolling pin to flatten the rectangle.
4. Pour melted butter all over dough, hen sprinkle with both sugars and cinnamon. Heat Nutella in the microwave for a few seconds to melt, then drizzle all over dough.
5. Roll dough into a long cylinder, starting on the side farthest away from you and rolling towards you. Pinch seam to seal.
6. Cut dough into 8 even slices and place each slice in a lightly greased muffin tray. Bake for 15 minutes. Cool slightly and then place Cinnamon Roll Muffins on a wire rack.
7. Dip tops in melted butter and cinnamon-sugar or drizzle with icing. To make icing, stir together confectioners’ sugar and milk until smooth. Serve warm and enjoy.
Read more by clicking on the source button Source