Reduce Thigh Weight Gain With This Pregnancy Workout - Focus Fitness

Advertisement




Why is it that the thighs and hips have to grow as the belly grows?

I mean, isn't it enough that our body is changing so fast and our hormones are going crazy and we feel sick...... 

By the way, if you are feeling sick or if you are just finding out your pregnant and you haven't gotten to the "sick stage" yet, here are some really great tips that will help you be able to EAT HEALTHY even when you are feeling sick.  Actually, I give you ONE TIP that will seriously make you stop feeling sick.  It worked for me both pregnancies and it works for all my prego's that do my Fit Mom-To-Be Workouts.  I can't tell you how many of them email me telling me they did this and stopped having morning sickness.  Get the tips here.

Well, there is good news and bad news. The good news is that the thighs don't have to grow.  

You can actually prevent excess weight gain in the lower body if you EXERCISE during pregnancy.  And eat healthy of course.  Here are my 5 Favorite Pregnancy Exercises for the THIGHS.  They really help keep the legs tight and reduces the excess weight gain.

The bad news is that the hips must expand.  It is the only way to make room for that 6-9 pound bundle of joy to come out.  But don't worry because about 8 weeks postpartum, that will go back to normal.  And hey, if you exercise during your entire pregnancy like I did with my 2 pregnancies and like all my Fit Prego's do with my Fit Mom-To-Be Workouts, then you can get back to pre-preganncy shape even faster.

For more Info Visit :   Source 

Advertisement


Share on Google Plus

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment